SQA Group is a technology and advisory services firm in growth mode, partnering with Fortune 500 companies, large enterprises and mid-market organizations to help our clients craft a culture of continuous transformation. We introduce a blend of emerging technology solutions, data science services, and consulting services to fuel our clients’ modernization initiatives. We help them accelerate to next.
Are you a true sales professional with a history of building a successful book of business in the technology space?
We’re seeking an Enterprise Account Executive to help us refine and further develop ourselves as a top one percent technology and advisory services firm. The Enterprise Account Executive manages the customer journey from awareness formation to the delivery of a successful solution implementation. While engaging with key buyers and decision- makers the Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for revenue expansion at new and/or existing clients.
What You Bring:
- Minimum of 5 years of selling in the Services space in one of the following areas: Cloud Enablement and Migration, Data Science, IT Transformations, or Quality Engineering
- Demonstrated experience building a $10M+ book of business with year over year growth as a top producer
- Positive, solutions-oriented mentality with the ability to innovate
- Strong consultative experience with a focus on building relationships and influencing decision making
- Capability to providing solutions for complex business problems that require an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management
- A desire to be part of an organization experiencing pioneering growth and change and a willingness to continuously improve and bring your best, most authentic self to the table
- An openness to being held accountable to yourself, the team, and clients you serve
What We Bring:
- We provide benefits, a true open-door policy, transparency, coaching, mentorship, and a culture you can rely upon to develop you personally and professionally
- From day one, your opinions and ideas will start impacting our business and culture where we encourage you to ‘show up to level up’ and value everyone’s contributions in developing and delivering customized solutions for our clients
- We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA Group! SQA Group is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities above are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.