Are you a Technical Recruiter with a proven ability to discover, access, and curate outstanding technical talent? Are you someone who enjoys learning, has a foundation in technical sourcing or business development, is early career and would love to land somewhere focused on career trajectory and development?
We are a technology and advisory services firm in hyper-growth mode, actively selected by our clients to solve some of their most complex technology hurdles, as well as helping them innovate to a realm of new possibility through emerging technologies like AI, machine learning and IoT. As such, we are looking to build a high performing technical talent acquisition function focused on helping us drive competitive advantage.
What You’ll Do:
- Source and recruit excellent technical talent by creating and executing on innovative and modern sourcing strategies and campaigns
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Stackoverflow and Github)
- Work succinctly with internal teams to gather requirements for corporate and project-based openings
- Develop a pipeline of technical talent and be constantly engaging in a meaningful way
- Promote our employer brand on and offline with regular brand ambassador content flow and interaction
- This role requires a passion for expert sourcing in the technology sector, as we will look to you to enhance how we identify new talent, and the speed in which you introduce them into the SQA Group interview process
What You Bring:
- 1+ years of experience in IT talent acquisition/recruiting, with a proven ability to discover, attract, and retain outstanding talent
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and an expert at sourcing technical talent across multiple channels including social media and other digital networking resources
- Experience with full-cycle technical recruiting, sourcing, qualifying, submittals, onboarding, and relationship management
- Ability to rapidly engage a virtual bench to fulfill statements of work
- Capacity to work independently in a fast-paced environment and the ability to manage changing priorities with adeptness and a heightened sense of urgency
- An openness to being held accountable to yourself and the team and clients we serve
- A willingness to evolve and further develop yourself both personally and professionally
What We Bring:
- We are passionate about providing the tools necessary for our employees to succeed
- We provide extensive training and onboarding, excellent benefits a true open-door policy, transparency, coaching, mentorship, and a culture you can rely upon to develop you personally and professionally
- From day one, your opinions and ideas will start impacting our business and culture. We encourage you to ‘show up to level up’ and value everyone’s experience
- We work cross-functionally to develop and deliver customized solutions for our clients. Often, the success of one group is reliant on another. If you enjoy working at the heart of interdependent teams, we want to meet you
This is a Corporate position.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA Group! SQA Group is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities above are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.