**This is a Contract Role**
SQA Group is a tech and advisory services firm helping companies maximize two business differentiators — quality and data. We help both tech and business leaders see around corners, stand-up new capabilities, and elevate software quality and data as competitive advantages that help drive towards next.
SQA Group is partnering with a leading commercial insurer in Providence, RI, to help support their development of technology solutions. We are looking for a Project Manager/BA to join our client’s growing team.
What You Bring
- Strong data analysis, requirements definition and prioritization for the documentation and build out of a skills taxonomy within a SaaS platform, including creating the structure, defining the skills/competencies, segmentation levels, methods to verify levels by job role/skills mapping across the technical organization
- Strong ability to interpret and document processes and workflows from defined requirements
- Strong project management experience, leading large initiatives across a variety of stakeholders; ability to create/manage a project plan, scheduling/facilitation of project meetings with stakeholders, meticulous note taking capabilities w/weekly project status reports to all stakeholders, ability to identify/communicate risks
- Strong reporting skills leveraging excel and PowerBI; ability to identifying current state, identify gaps against where we are and what we need
- Strong listening skills, communication skills, and ability to multi-task
What You’ll Do
- Skills Assessment platform evaluation/selection
- Define a high-level foundation of skills taxonomy; grouping of legacy, current, future skills consistently across S&BE
- Gather/assess skills taxonomy data
- Establish the foundation of a repeatable skills assessment process across S&BE
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA Group! This role is fully remote. SQA Group is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities above are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.