SQA Group is a technology and advisory services firm in growth mode, partnering with Fortune 500 companies, large enterprises and mid-market organizations to help our clients drive transformation. We introduce a blend of emerging technology solutions, data science services, and consulting services to fuel our clients’ modernization initiatives.
We are looking for a Project Manager to help our life sciences client create their own evidence packet that would streamline the onboarding of new clients from a compliance and audit perspective. You will help to coordinate meetings, keep the project in line from an administrative perspective, and follow up on deliverables. Ideally, you will also have GxP experience.
What You Bring:
- Excellent consulting, communication, and presentation skills
- Project management experience, with specific skills in project coordination
- GxP experience with specific understanding of the difference between Verify and Validate, and which documents are validated
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with experience managing against milestones, deliverables and timelines
- Ability to work and communicate seamlessly with multiple stakeholders and manage varying expectations
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA Group! SQA Group is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities above are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.