Are you a Technical Recruiter with a proven ability to discover, access, and curate outstanding technical talent? Do you love engaging with passionate, driven, technical minds? Would you like to be at the front of the line regarding Future of Work initiatives? Do you think they are human beings instead of “candidates”? Are you currently wishing you could control more of the process, and have a thousand ideas to build a modern talent acquisition and access program?
We are a technology and advisory services firm in hyper-growth mode, actively selected by our clients to solve some of their most complex technology hurdles, as well as helping them innovate to a realm of new possibility through emerging technologies like AI, machine learning and IoT. As such, we are looking for a number of technical, strategic and visionary individuals to join our organization.
As part of the Talent Acquisition team, you will be an integral part of our strategy of attracting top disruptors, innovators, technicians, and creators in the fields of emerging technology, data science services, quality engineering, and compliance and risk management. From contributing to the talent acquisition and employee processes, to working on engagement programs, to guiding talented people through our hiring process, we are continuously focused on developing our talent ecosystem and we want to hire someone who loves this work.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the talent acquisition and experience function and process, from sourcing and application, through the entire experience journey. We believe the best talent comes from authentically developing relationships and pipelines and we are looking for someone to help us innovate how we curate and build our talent function
- Perform analysis of hiring priorities in collaboration with our Solutions and Client Advisor teams, and manage your hiring data—reporting on time to fill, cost of hire etc.
- Help to lead and manage the recruiting process for all opportunities in our statement of work portfolio as well as specialize in the recruitment of focused, technology centric personas, building and nurturing a gig workforce and continuously add to our bench
- This role requires a passion for expert sourcing in the technology sector, as we will look to you to enhance how we identify new talent, and the speed in which you introduce them into the SQA Group interview process
What You Bring:
- 5+ years of experience in technical talent acquisition/recruiting, with a proven ability to discover, attract, and retain outstanding talent
- Experience in a mentor or leadership role would be excellent
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and an expert at sourcing technical talent across multiple channels including social media and other digital networking resources
- Experience with full-cycle technical IT recruiting, sourcing, qualifying, submittals, onboarding, and relationship management
- Ability to rapidly engage a virtual bench to fulfill statements of work
- Capacity to work independently in a fast-paced environment and the ability to manage changing priorities with adeptness and a heightened sense of urgency
- Familiarity with the use of data, metrics, and market information to drive discussions and influence change to bring qualified talent to SQA Group
- An openness to being held accountable to yourself and the team and clients we serve
- A willingness to evolve and further develop yourself both personally and professionally
- A focus on what can be achieved rather than what cannot. We thrive on a winning mentality here at SQA Group. You would fit well with our team if you get excited about healthy competition and helping those around you achieve more by leading by example
What We Bring:
At SQA Group, we’re on a mission to bring together creative, passionate, spirited, kind-hearted, and purpose-driven individuals who want to have a positive impact on the communities they serve. We get to work with some of the most cutting-edge technologies — artificial intelligence, machine learning, automation frameworks, etc.— we get to partner with some of the most progressive organizations and help them drive velocity and, perhaps most importantly, we get to show up each day as our full selves. We get to explore new depths of our career and leadership with awesome people around us.
We are a team of pioneers, innovators, strategists and builders. We believe in creating an environment that nourishes the growth mindset. And we believe you, and your inherent talents, will make us better.
SQA Group offers comprehensive healthcare benefits, unlimited PTO, work where YOU want (in office, home, hybrid), continuous learning and development opportunities, and enhanced parental leave. We can’t wait to get to know you!
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA Group! SQA Group is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities above are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.