SQA Group is a technology and advisory services firm in growth mode, partnering with Fortune 500 companies, large enterprises and mid-market organizations to help our clients drive transformation. We introduce a blend of emerging technology solutions, data science services, and consulting services to fuel our clients’ modernization initiatives.
What You Bring:
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with Agile development process using Atlassian JIRA
- Experience with c#, python, java script
- Experience developing user interfaces using React, HTML
- Understanding of networks at all levels
- Web development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science or related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Experience with CSS, WebSocket API, WPF (Windows Presentation Layer) preferred but not required
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA Group! SQA Group is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities above are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.