Account Development Representative
Posted: 05/07/2023Apply now
**Though this role can be done remotely, we are interested in candidates who can visit our Rhode Island office occasionally for collaboration and on-site days. Base pay is competitively offered based on prior experience. This role includes commissions based on performance to targets.**
Are you eager to officially begin your sales career? To take everything that you love about sales — relationship building, hunting, sales methodology, prospecting, etc. — and jump-start your sales career? To join a firm where you will have access to hands-on, immersive training and enablement to support your journey into an account development representative?
Then we want to meet you! We’re actively growing our sales team.
For more than 20 years, clients have come to SQA Group as their technology and advisory services firm. We help organizations pinpoint and solve the most critical use cases around actionable data, accelerated software engineering, and tech-powered innovation.
As an ADR supporting our go-to-market team, you will get exposure to consultative solutions selling, prospecting, pipeline development, and relationship building. Specifically helping us prospect against our core service offerings which include: software and quality engineering, data and advanced analytics, and emerging tech like AI/ML, among other areas.
As a critical member of our team, we will help you enter and grow your sales career through:
- Hands-on training that will create professional career pathways of high earning potential and immediate “client facing” experiences
- Learning about data and advanced analytics, software delivery, product development, and emerging technologies
- Shadowing our existing sales team in prospecting and client meetings gaining first-hand exposure to the latest sales methodologies and strategies
- Beginning preliminary outreach to target accounts and clients
- Development in how to identify and understand client needs and requirements and how to communicate the SQA Group value proposition and core use cases
As a member of SQA Group’s go-to-market and rev gen team you will:
- Support direct revenue generation via prospecting, relationship building, and multi-channel outreach tactics
- Educate our ideal personas and target clientele about our technology and advisory services
- Tap into your fearless hunting DNA to do omni-channel outreach to secure meetings
- Leverage our sales tech stack daily to drive top-of-funnel behaviors and drive your prospecting activities
- Drive outreach, awareness and engagement while being coached on all of the modern solutions sales methods
- Interact with a wide swath of personas from prospects to clients to consultants
Who You Are
- New to the sales industry! Desiring to have your first sales role
- Previous experience is not required as long as you possess the key attributes below. You will receive training and coaching, no matter your background, to help you find success in this role
- Curious and passionate for all things sales
- Eager to dive into all modern and traditional sales channels to get in front of stakeholders, from social selling to email to cold calling
- Data-driven and motivated to hit core KPIs
- Driven and motivated by a challenge and the opportunity to learn and grow
- Capacity to work independently in a fast-paced environment and the ability to manage changing priorities with adeptness and a heightened sense of urgency
- A willingness to evolve and further develop yourself both personally and professionally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
At SQA Group, we’re on a mission to bring together creative, passionate, spirited, kind-hearted, and purpose-driven individuals who want to have a positive impact on the communities they serve. We get to work with some of the most cutting-edge technologies — artificial intelligence, machine learning, automation frameworks, etc.— and partner with some of the most progressive organizations. Perhaps most importantly, we get to show up each day as our full selves. We get to explore new depths of our career and leadership with awesome people around us.
We are a team of entrepreneurs, left- and right-brained thinkers, builders, creatives, and futures-oriented thinkers. We believe in creating an environment that nourishes the growth mindset. And we believe you, and your inherent talents, will make us better.
SQA Group offers comprehensive healthcare benefits, unlimited PTO, work where YOU want (in office, home, hybrid), continuous learning and development opportunities, and enhanced parental leave. We can’t wait to get to know you!
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA Group! SQA Group is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities above are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.