A rich opportunity landscape. Greenfield accounts to grab. The ability to sell to leaders of Data, Engineering, People, Business Intelligence, and Transformation to help them drive their most important modernization efforts to date.
Ready to learn more?
Our Sales team is growing. We’re looking to add Account Executives to our team who will:
- Fearlessly break down doors at net-new accounts
- Leverage modern, multi-channel outbound sales tactics to generate qualified meetings that turn into pipeline generation
- Win business by helping companies identify and solve the most critical use cases around actionable data, accelerated software engineering, and innovation
- Build unbreakable relationships with our clients to enable growth
We’ve been around for 20+ years, but we embody the attitude and energy of a startup. Always looking to innovate, try new things, and activate our growth mindset.
What You’ll Do
As an Account Executive, and critical member of our Sales team, at the highest level you will:
- Utilize your network and hunting DNA to secure meetings with leaders of Data, Software Engineering & Development, People, Business Intelligence, and Transformation
- Lead prospects through a Consultative, discovery-focused sales process to help identify critical use cases they can apply within data, AI, software engineering and innovation
- Carry and own your end-to-end sales cycle, from outbound prospecting to qualification to opportunity creation to closure and win
- Forge relationships with companies and leaders who regularly purchase technology consulting, data advisory services, engineering and talent solutions to maximize pipeline opportunities and become a preferred vendor
- Create and grow your sales pipeline, leveraging email, cold calling, social media, in-person, virtual, etc.
- Leverage consultative, solutions-oriented tactics to open doors, prospect new business leads and close new business opportunities
- Collaborate closely with our Solutions team to deeply understand our offerings and tap them to join you in prospect meetings
- Stay on top of your book of business to generate cross- and up-sell opportunities
- Build great working relationships with the SDR team to ensure a smooth, value-driven Customer Experience and meet your shared pipeline quota.
Working directly with our Sales, Solutions and Marketing team, you will have the ability to carve your own market share, build your territory, and land accounts helping clients solve some of the most important engineering and data challenges.
Who You Are
- 5-10 years of experience in a revenue quota carrying role
- You have a proven successful track record of selling Consulting or Services solutions, with expertise in hunting and developing new business. This could be part of a SaaS solution.
- You have self-sourced at least 15% of the revenue closed in the last year
- You have met at least 70% of your quota and absolutely smashed some quarters
- You have had structured sales training in Challenger, Miller-Heiman, GAP, MEDDIC or similar. Alternatively, you can evidence a proactive approach to learning through investment in books, courses and seminars
- You have a growth mindset. You love to win. But if you lose, you love to learn and are open to feedback
- You have used Salesforce, Hubspot and similar CRMs. You’re familiar with sales technologies such as Salesloft, Apollo and Zoominfo
Nice to have’s
- Driven to win. You love the challenge of hunting new business opportunities – turning strangers into clients.
- You are naturally curious and understand that asking provocative questions are the key to building lasting relationships
- The things that drive you, among others, include winning as a team, creating personal growth and success, and helping clients overcome their biggest challenges
- You are interested in technology trends
- You are active on LinkedIn and follow Thought Leaders to keep on top of trends
At SQA Group, we’re on a mission to bring together creative, passionate, spirited, kind-hearted, and purpose-driven individuals who want to have a positive impact on the communities they serve. We get to work with some of the most cutting-edge technologies — artificial intelligence, machine learning, automation frameworks, etc.— and partner with some of the most progressive organizations. Perhaps most importantly, we get to show up each day as our full selves. We get to explore new depths of our career and leadership with awesome people around us.
We are a team of entrepreneurs, left- and right-brained thinkers, builders, creatives, and futures-oriented thinkers. We believe in creating an environment that nourishes the growth mindset. And we believe you, and your inherent talents, will make us better.
SQA Group offers comprehensive healthcare benefits, unlimited PTO, work where YOU want (in office, home, hybrid), continuous learning and development opportunities, and enhanced parental leave. We can’t wait to get to know you!
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA Group! SQA Group is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities above are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.