Over the last two decades, we’ve helped technology leaders build and deliver quality-engineered superior software experiences that wow their internal and external stakeholders. It’s one of our core focus areas as a firm — helping companies elevate quality as a competitive business driver. Now we are helping them do the same with data, AI and ML.
And we want YOU to help us grow our influence in the technology landscape!
We are growing our sales team, looking for individuals who come from a sales, BDR, ISR, or AE background — or are hungry to develop their sales career now.
Are you someone who loves connecting with new people and earning their trust? Interested in the latest tech trends and helping companies create superior software solutions? Motivated by a career that centers on building and growing a book of business? Desiring to be a big fish in the pond, and not just a number?
Then we want to meet you!
As an Account Executive specifically aimed towards winning the business of technology leaders, you will:
- Address project resource and bandwidth constraints for technology leaders via our Consultants-as-a-Service delivery model
- Pair our clients with top 1% professionals across the areas of quality engineering, DevOps, automation, data, AI, and ML, among other areas
- Optimize and accelerate the delivery of software
- Help our clients implement the latest data solutions and solve their biggest data challenges
- Standup intelligent automation
- Drive digital transformation initiatives
Working directly for our CEO, you will have the ability to carve your own market share, build your territory, and land accounts helping clients solve some of the most important engineering and data challenges.
What You’ll Do
Working collaboratively with our technical and strategy leadership team, you will:
- Break down doors, prospect new business leads and close new business opportunities
- As a Consultative partner, help leaders engineer quality, drive velocity, and increase speed to market by helping them implement project-based transformation and workforce agility solutions
- Build solid relationships with leaders of Engineering, Data, Business Intelligence, Quality, Technology, and Transformation
- Create a solid sales pipeline, leveraging email, cold calling, social media, in-person, virtual, and any of your other favorite sales tactics
- Forge relationships with companies and leaders who regularly purchase consulting, engineering and talent solutions to maximize pipeline opportunities and become a preferred vendor
- Uncover client opportunities that align to our technical and project-based capabilities, working in partnership with our Solutions team to drive the client journey
- Partner with our Technical Recruiting function to ensure that top 1% technical candidates are presented to your clients
- Stay on top of your book of business to ensure you are top of mind when they have pressing talent/consulting needs to fill
- Up-sell our extended service offerings, particularly in our digital velocity and advanced analytics areas of expertise
- Help companies reach a new workplace paradigm through modern approaches to quality engineering, DevOps, automation, data, AI, RPA, Agile, etc.
- Work with our Client Success team to ensure that first-time clients turn into loyal and long-term clients
- Partner with SQA Group’s go-to-market, technology and strategy team members, who will accelerate your ability to drive new business
Who You Are
- 2+ years of experience in sales, business development, or inside sales
- Driven to win. You love the challenge of breaking down doors and turning strangers into clients.
- Ready to utilize your experience working for engineering, recruitment, services or consulting firms — or are ready to take your sales experience and bring it to this space.
- You have a proven successful track record of selling Consulting or Services solutions, with expertise in hunting and developing new business.
- You have a sense of urgency. A hunter at your core, you are unafraid of forging new relationships.
- You are naturally curious and understand that asking provocative questions are the key to building lasting relationships
- The things that drive you, among others, include: winning as a team, creating personal growth and success, and helping clients overcome their biggest challenges
- You understand that creativity and a progressive approach to go-to-market are key to your success
- You are passionate about futuristic technology, intelligent enterprise, product development, and software delivery
At SQA Group, we’re on a mission to bring together creative, passionate, spirited, kind-hearted, and purpose-driven individuals who want to have a positive impact on the communities they serve. We get to work with some of the most cutting-edge technologies — artificial intelligence, machine learning, automation frameworks, etc.— and partner with some of the most progressive organizations. Perhaps most importantly, we get to show up each day as our full selves. We get to explore new depths of our career and leadership with awesome people around us.
We are a team of entrepreneurs, left- and right-brained thinkers, builders, creatives, and futures-oriented thinkers. We believe in creating an environment that nourishes the growth mindset. And we believe you, and your inherent talents, will make us better.
SQA Group offers comprehensive healthcare benefits, unlimited PTO, work where YOU want (in office, home, hybrid), continuous learning and development opportunities, and enhanced parental leave. We can’t wait to get to know you!
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA Group! SQA Group is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities above are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.