We’re looking for a dynamic, motivated sales professional to join our ever-expanding sales team and help our clients introduce emerging tech capability, consulting services, and advanced data and analytics solutions to drive organizational growth.
SQA Group is a New England-based technology and advisory services in hyper-growth mode, partnering with Fortune 500 companies, large enterprises and mid-market organizations to help our clients modernize and accelerate through the unique blend of technology and on-demand talent services.
What You’ll Do:
Reporting directly to our VP of Sales, you will:
- Leverage your proven sales methodology to break down the doors at leading, progressive organizations, win new deals, and grow your book of business
- Solve our clients’ biggest challenges as they relate to: product development and software delivery, quality engineering, on-demand tech support services, and data and analytics, among other areas
- Manage a strong pipeline and convert qualified leads into new clients
- Partner with our technical leadership team to uncover technology, staffing, and integration pain points that our firm can solve
- Develop deep, trusted relationships with technology and executive leaders
- Work with our Client Success team to ensure that first-time clients turn into loyal and long-term clients
- Embrace a consultative, people-centric approach to selling
- Partner with SQA Group’s go-to-market, technology and solutions team members, who will accelerate your ability to drive new business
- Continue to expand your knowledge on our key growth areas including: engineering services, technology automation, data and advanced analytics, devops, and cloud
What You Bring:
- 5+ years selling, preferably in the following areas: Digital Transformation, Quality Engineering, On-Demand Talent Solutions, Emerging Technology, or IT Transformations
- Passion for product development, software delivery and futuristic technology
- Demonstrated experience building a book of business with year-over-year growth as a top producer
- Positive, solutions-oriented mentality with the ability to innovate
- Strong consultative experience with a focus on building relationships and influencing decision making
- Capability of providing solutions for complex business problems that require an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Experience with C-level client relationship building and relationship management
- Desire to be part of an organization experiencing pioneering growth and a willingness to continuously improve and bring your best, most authentic self to the table
- High accountability to yourself, the team, and clients you serve
What We Bring:
At SQA Group, we’re on a mission to bring together creative, passionate, spirited, kind-hearted, and purpose-driven individuals who want to have a positive impact on the communities they serve. We get to work with some of the most cutting-edge technologies — artificial intelligence, machine learning, automation frameworks, etc.— we get to partner with some of the most progressive organizations and help them drive velocity and, perhaps most importantly, we get to show up each day as our full selves. We get to explore new depths of our career and leadership with awesome people around us.
We are a team of pioneers, innovators, strategists and builders. We believe in creating an environment that nourishes the growth mindset. And we believe you, and your inherent talents, will make us better.
SQA Group offers comprehensive healthcare benefits, unlimited PTO, work where YOU want (in office, home, hybrid), continuous learning and development opportunities, and enhanced parental leave. We can’t wait to get to know you!
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA Group! SQA Group is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities above are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.