SQA Group is a technology and advisory services firm in growth mode, partnering with Fortune 500 companies, large enterprises and mid-market organizations to help our clients craft a culture of continuous transformation. We introduce a blend of emerging technology solutions, data science services, and consulting services to fuel our clients’ modernization initiatives. We help them accelerate to next.
Are you a sales professional with a history of building a successful book of business in the technology space?
We’re seeking an Account Executive to help us refine and further develop ourselves as a top 1 percent technology and advisory services firm. As a sales executive, your primary goals are: driving revenue generation and developing an impactful and robust book of business.
What You’ll Do:
- You are someone who is curious about the business goals and challenges of our clients and map those to align with the SQA Group services and solutions.
- You are a brand ambassador with a focus on driving end-to-end sales process for both new and existing clients
- Your performance is measured in the following areas: building pipeline, meeting generation, account development, and closing new business with a primary responsibility for year over year revenue growth from a territory of named accounts
- Key to your success is the full comprehension of the mapping of business goals to technology related initiatives and the complex buyer landscape
- You will collaborate with our Marketing and Solutions teams to execute sales strategies and will execute on continuously enhanced company outreach messaging
What You Bring:
- 4+ years of account development and execution, with direct experience interacting with the VP/C suite persona in a technology services organization
- Demonstrated experience building a multi-million-dollar book of business with year over year growth as a top producer for your current organization
- Positive, solutions-oriented mentality with the ability to innovate
- Strong consultative experience with a focus on building relationships and influencing decision making
- Prior technology services, management consulting, or technical product sales such as SaaS is key
- Excel at discovery and qualification methods, easily demonstrating credibility in an authentic manner, and have a full understanding of the importance of empathetic relationship building
- A desire to be part of an organization experiencing pioneering growth and change and a willingness to continuously improve and bring your best, most authentic self to the table
- An openness to being held accountable to yourself, the team, and clients you serve
What We Bring
- We provide extensive training and onboarding, excellent benefits, a true open-door policy, transparency, coaching, mentorship, and a culture you can rely upon to develop you personally and professionally
- From day one, your opinions and ideas will start impacting our business and culture where we encourage you to ‘show up to level up’ and value everyone’s contributions in developing and delivering customized solutions for our clients
- We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA Group! SQA Group is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities above are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.