SQA Group is in hyper-growth mode, and we are looking for a dynamic sales professional to take our ever-growing data, analytics, and artificial intelligence services to the next level.
Do you believe all companies can elevate the role data plays in steering strategy?
Intrigued by advanced analytics and the ways AI, machine learning, and natural language processing drive revenue and growth?
Do you have background in helping companies identify the right blend of data and analytics tools, technologies and processes?
We are a New England-based technology and advisory services that partners with Fortune 500 companies, large enterprises and mid-market organizations to help our clients build data-driven businesses and leverage next-level analytics.
Reporting to our VP of Sales, you will spend your days having engaging, exciting conversations with existing and potential clients about how data, analytics and emerging technology can move their business forward. Our team of industry-leading data and AI experts cannot wait to partner with you to expedite conversations and bring heightened meaning. You will get to partner with leading companies on helping them implement powerful data, technology and accelerator solutions that will propel them forward.
What You Bring:
- Minimum of 5 years selling, preferably in the following areas: Data Science, Emerging Technology, IT Transformations, or Quality Engineering
- Passion for how data and technology stimulate next-level business growth
- Demonstrated experience building a book of business with year over year growth as a top producer
- Positive, solutions-oriented mentality with the ability to innovate
- Strong consultative experience with a focus on building relationships and influencing decision making
- Capability to providing solutions for complex business problems that require an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management
- A desire to be part of an organization experiencing pioneering growth and change and a willingness to continuously improve and bring your best, most authentic self to the table
- An openness to being held accountable to yourself, the team, and clients you serve
What We Bring:
- We provide benefits, a true open-door policy, transparency, coaching, mentorship, and a culture you can rely upon to develop you personally and professionally
- From day one, your opinions and ideas will start impacting our business and culture where we encourage you to ‘show up to level up’ and value everyone’s contributions in developing and delivering customized solutions for our clients
- We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA Group! SQA Group is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities above are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.