**This is a Consulting Role**
For more than two decades, SQA Group’s team of technicians, engineers and innovators have helped our clients harness the power of technological innovation and human ingenuity to advance to their next era of impact. We help our clients incorporate the latest technologies — artificial intelligence, predictive intelligence, RPA, DevOps, machine learning, and so on — so that they can fortify their impact today, while never losing sight of what comes next.
As an Automation Architect at SQA Group, you will work directly with our clients— Fortune 500 companies, large enterprises, and mid-market organizations — to drive quality engineering implementation, automation strategies and frameworks, and overarching transformation efforts.
This is a Consultant role; the location for this role will be determined by the client project.
What You’ll Do:
Our in-house technical leadership team will provide continual partnership and support to you, as you tackle the following for our clients:
- Architect and drive implementation for various quality engineering initiatives
- Gather requirements from stakeholders (IT and business) to understand our client’s business problems and root cause
- Create flexible, elastic solutions that work for our client’s current and future needs, prioritizing importance of people, process, and technology when solutioning
- Analyze our clients’ existing conditions, as well as uncover emerging changes
- Routinely handle scoping and estimating efforts
- 10+ years of automation experience
- Specializations: DevOps, CI/CD, Test Automation, ARA/Build/Release, Mobile, AI, ML, IoT
- Solid understanding of tools and coding required, tech stack and workflows, and systems and applications work at all layers
- Strong working knowledge of agile methodologies, preferred SCRUM certification
- Ongoing knowledge of industry trends and best practices
- Understanding of non-functional testing such as performance, security, or compliance
- Outgoing and big-picture driven
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional at planning, visioning and describing complex issues in easy to understand language
- Experience dealing with cultural change (people and systems impact)
“From the start, everyone at SQA Group made me feel very welcome. The hiring and onboarding process was seamless, including regular one-on-ones that were informal in nature and allowed me to get more familiar with the job itself and with SQA Group as a company. What stands out for me about the company and its people is the level of personability and their willingness to help and make you feel comfortable. They make sure you have all the resources needed to be efficient and productive.”
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA Group! SQA Group is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities above are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.