SQA Group is a technology and advisory services firm in growth mode, partnering with Fortune 500 companies, large enterprises and mid-market organizations to help our clients drive transformation. We introduce a blend of emerging technology solutions, data science services, and consulting services to fuel our clients’ modernization initiatives.
We are seeking a Financial Systems/Business Analyst to support our client by implementing a new Insurance Accounting System to replace their legacy accounting systems. As their Financial Systems/Business Analyst, you will work directly with business stakeholders to revisit existing financial accounting processes and implement new accounting best practices to be utilized within the new system.
What You Bring:
- Prior experience with financial systems
- Experience eliciting and documenting requirements which will be used to implement required changes
- Strong experience with data analysis, loading/processing data into a financial system, financial auditing, performing financial testing, and reconciliation
- Financial Analysis and Testing
- Ability to leverage and tweak Power BI reports
- Experience with month end and a year-end close
- Experience with loading and processing data into a financial system, financial auditing, performing financial testing and reconciliation.
- Professional accounting certification (CPA, CMA, CIA) is preferred
- Bachelor degree in Accounting desired
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA Group! SQA Group is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities above are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.