**This is a Fractional Contract Role**
SQA Group is a tech and advisory services firm helping companies maximize two business differentiators — quality and data. We help both tech and business leaders see around corners, stand-up new capabilities, and elevate software quality and data as competitive advantages that help drive towards next.
SQA is partnering with a non-profit organization of DEI professionals to drive data strategy and help craft innovative metrics around diversity and inclusion. We are seeking a Data Analyst/Strategist with experience helping organizations set data strategies, build new and modern KPIs, tell compelling stories with data, and build what-if analyses to show how outcomes change based on various factors. The Data Analyst/Strategist will work with our client to understand their current state from a data perspective; propose technical and business solutions to make use of data strategically; conduct workshops to uncover new diversity and inclusion metrics that are countable, actionable, and predictive; visualize data and provide narrative context; and build predictive models. As a direct point-of-contact throughout the engagement, the Data Analyst/Strategist will lead the client through workshops, interviews, and discovery sessions to develop recommendations, and work with the SQA team to present those recommendations in final output.
What You Bring
- Strong communicator
- Data storytelling skills
- Ability to develop data strategies
- Experience uncovering Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and other meaningful metrics
- Proficiency in analyzing requirements and providing insight
- Understanding of predictive modeling
- Familiarity with data analytics and visualization tools preferred
What You’ll Do
- Assist in establishing overarching data strategy, and provide guidance on implementation to support continued data culture
- Identify the best tools and systems to sustain momentum
- Uncover progressive KPIs and implement tools to track, report, and visualize
- Offer baseline data literacy training to stakeholders
- Visualize DEI metrics and provide data storytelling around outcomes
- Contribute to report on DEI measurement to position our partner as a thought leader
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA Group! This role is fully remote. SQA Group is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities above are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.