Senior Business Analyst
Posted: 03/02/2023Apply now
**This is a Contract Role**
SQA Group is a tech and advisory services firm helping companies maximize two business differentiators — quality and data. We help both tech and business leaders see around corners, stand-up new capabilities, and elevate software quality and data as competitive advantages that help drive towards next.
SQA is partnering with a leading commercial insurer in Providence, RI to help support their development of technology solutions. We are seeking a Sr. BA that has strong experience working in Agile environments, including breakdown of User Stories from epic to low-level stories and definition of detailed acceptance criteria.
What You Bring
- 8 years of experience as a BA or combined BA/QA
- Experience working on an Agile Team
- Creation of acceptance criteria, test data strategy, test case scenarios, and end-to-end test plans.
- Conduct various levels of testing, including manual, regression, and exploratory
- Provide end-user support for production technology solutions. Including the creation and execution of SQL database queries.
- Work with developers and quality assurance analysts to identify and isolate issues.
- Strong analytical skills working with complex and highly integrated systems.
- Experience performing data analysis on complex data models and strong SQL skills.
- Reinsurance experience Or understanding of Ratings within Insurance industry
What You’ll Do
The BA will be working closely with Product Owners and internal stakeholders to gather/document complex requirements, create/refine user stories, and support testing. The BA will help ensure that the development teams consisting of software and test engineers understand the requirements and acceptance criteria to develop the functionality and automate its testing with high quality.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA Group! This role is fully remote. SQA Group is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities above are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.