SQA Group is a technology and advisory services firm in growth mode, partnering with Fortune 500 companies, large enterprises and mid-market organizations to help our clients craft a culture of continuous transformation. We introduce a blend of emerging technology solutions, data science services, and consulting services to fuel our clients’ modernization initiatives and help them accelerate to next.
Are you a Solutions Engineer eager to bring a visionary mindset, technical leadership, and strategic direction to clients? Do you love working with people to uncover and understand complex business goals, design capabilities and solutions that include technologies, business workflow and people? Are you well versed in the areas of emerging tech, data sciences, or quality engineering – or bring an SME hyper specialization in one particular area?
Are you someone who is passionate about sharing your experiences and expertise in a consultative fashion to advise people and companies? Do you also enjoy client facing, human conversations where business goals connect to technological capabilities?
This role is focused on client success, solutions delivery, and is responsible for large and complex project execution or multi-project execution.
What You’ll Do:
As a key member of SQA Group’s Solutions team, you are helping organizations advance and accelerate their transformations and will provide hands-on leadership to inspire personnel and build brand credibility. Our Solutions & Delivery team drives capability excellence through design and development work.
The Solutions Engineer will operate with a visionary mindset, providing technical leadership and strategic direction to our clients. You will collaborate in pre-sales efforts, sharing technical knowledge, identifying client needs, submitting insights and solution options, and leveraging our internal assets to accelerate implementations while ensuring solution quality.
- Advise, build, and manage resourcing strategies including technical team requirements and solutions needs
- Act as the trusted technical authority both internally and with our clients
- Experience leading needs analysis and discovery
- Demonstrated expertise in defined areas; tower focused, industry focused, lifecycle focus
- Ability to engineer the solution including writing proposals, timing, dependencies, risks, pricing, resourcing, key milestones, and deliverables
- Ability to solution something that is pragmatic and aligned to the customer appetite, tolerance, speed, and cost
- Partner closely with our Sales team on conducting client discoveries, meetings, and assessments, and be a key partner in driving towards new client acquisition
- Stay current on the latest technology trends and disruptive possibilities so that our clients can best position themselves for differentiation and success
- Experience working with a multiple of technical and non-technical roles, from Project Managers to Sales reps to executive personas
- Ability to distill complex technical matter into digestible solutions for non-technical audiences
- Seek out opportunities to repurpose, reuse IP and working assets to include case studies and other related assets that lead to greater service delivery efficiencies
- You will execute and maintain a 50% or greater billable utilization rate
What We Bring:
At SQA Group, we’re on a mission to bring together creative, passionate, spirited, kind-hearted, and purpose-driven individuals who want to have a positive impact on the communities they serve. We get to work with some of the most cutting-edge technologies — artificial intelligence, machine learning, automation frameworks, etc.— we get to partner with some of the most progressive organizations and help them drive velocity and, perhaps most importantly, we get to show up each day as our full selves. We get to explore new depths of our career and leadership with awesome people around us.
We are a team of pioneers, innovators, strategists and builders. We believe in creating an environment that nourishes the growth mindset. And we believe you, and your inherent talents, will make us better.
SQA Group offers comprehensive healthcare benefits, unlimited PTO, work where YOU want (in office, home, hybrid), continuous learning and development opportunities, and enhanced parental leave. We can’t wait to get to know you!
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA Group! SQA Group is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities above are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.