**Preference is New England regional candidates**
We’re a tech and advisory services firm that partners with companies that are looking to elevate and leverage data in transformative ways. Whether that means…
Identifying progressive, futures-oriented KPIs, creating mission-based benchmarking and indexing reports, deploying AI ethically and responsibly, uncovering game-changing insights via data science and advanced analytics, and setting and steering enterprise-wide data vision.
We’re looking for a client-facing Advanced Analytics Solutions Engineer to join our Analytics team and would be open to you joining our team fractionally at first (approximately 10-20 hours a week) to partner with us on imminent client work.
What You’ll Do:
Working in collaboration with our Sales & Solutions team, you will:
- Join calls with our Analytics and Sales teams to hear our prospects’ challenges or desired opportunities
- Identify BI and advanced analytics solutions that would best fit prospect needs (strategies, implementation, tools assessments, Consultants on demand, etc.) BONUS! You can draw from our existing methodologies, IP, and productized service offerings.
- Help Sales create assets that support the pre-sales journey — e.g. PPTs, SOWs, storyboards, and presentations that articulate the solution’s vision, options, scope and deliverables
- Participate in client discovery workshops, diving into their environments, teams, technologies, etc., to help us expedite the sales process
- Take the lead as the core solutions delivery SME, or help assemble and participate in a larger team-based engagement
- Demystify AI/ML and provide concrete examples of how AI/ML could exist in their business ecosystem
- Co-engineer solutions for our prospect — estimating cost, level of efforts and duration, team and expertise needed to deliver, etc., to support our sales team in closing the deal
- Excite and delight our potential customers on all the transformation and impact they can enact by leveraging data and advanced analytics solutions
- Engage in discussion with business and technical leaders, explaining the cost and technology implications of the build, deploy, and support of proposed solutions, to determine customer appetite
Who You Are:
Your background could be:
- You are a first-time or long-time Consultant looking for us to be your next big client
- You are looking for your next data career adventure and are interested in joining us either fractionally or full-time
Your experience and passion likely include:
- Being an expert in the field of data science. You don’t just lead teams. You’re also capable of being the hands-on practitioner.
- Participating in pre-sales calls for either internal or external clients to understand how to apply data strategically and technically to solve a pain or drive towards an exciting opportunity
- Successfully leading several projects in business intelligence, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and advanced analytics
- Experience working with leaders of DEIJ, Marketing, Sales or Sustainability on identifying how to use data to spark social change, activism and lasting impact
- Infusing data into business initiatives and outcomes
- Strong experience and confidence in estimating the cost, level of effort, and duration for client projects. Ability to define business requirements.
- Capable of providing a rough approximation of cost based on limited information – enough to move a sales opportunity forward to further discovery
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA Group! This role is fully remote. SQA Group is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities above are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.