We are a team of engineers, data enthusiasts, technicians, and innovators who have partnered with leading companies over the last two decades to help our clients introduce tech solutions and services that fuel their modernization efforts.
As an AI/ML Architect, you’ll work side by side with our clients to scope, plan, and execute artificial intelligence, machine learning, and advanced analytics projects. You will act as both a strategic and technical leader whose purpose is to improve enterprise efficiency and performance through the development and deployment of AI/ML and automation solutions.
This is a remote consultant (contract) role with the opportunity for additional work or a full time role after our initial engagement.
What You’ll Do:
- Define business requirements for projects related to artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Engage in discussion with business and technical leaders, explaining the cost and technology implications of the build, deploy, and support of proposed solutions, to determine customer appetite
- Contribute to the development of an enterprise AI/ML roadmap
- Work closely with project management to document requirements as well as risks, assumptions, dependencies, and constraints, and ultimately deliver a realistic timetable for completion
- As senior member of a team of engineers, contribute to the build, test, and deploy of solutions from inception to completion
- Participate in project ceremonies and provide continuous updates to stakeholders on progress and roadblocks
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience designing and building artificial intelligence solutions
- Ability to estimate level of effort and project duration with a high degree of confidence
- Experience developing AI/ML solutions in Python
- Experience with Azure ML Services; specific experience with LUIS, Azure Cognitive Services, and/or Azure Bot Services would be a plus
- Comfortable working within a Microsoft stack, including C#, .NET, T-SQL (MSSQL/SQL Server), Azure, Logic Apps, and/or Power Automate
- Experience working on agile development teams
- Ongoing knowledge of industry trends and best practices
- Intellectual curiosity, an ability to focus on the big picture, and effective communication skills
- Exceptional at planning, visioning and describing complex issues in easy-to-understand language
- Experience dealing with cultural change (people and systems impact)
- M.S. Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA Group! SQA Group is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities above are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.