We are a 22-year tech and advisory services firm that is turning the page to its most entrepreneurial, start-up-like chapter… activating new services to respond to burgeoning client demand, growing our industry-leading Go-To-Market team, and remaining ahead of adoption curves.
SQA Group is looking for high-impact Client Advisors who want to become foundational sales team members as we usher in our most profound, growth-oriented years. Specifically, we have two huge market opportunities ahead:
- Respond to high demand for our two decades of quality engineering, product experience, and consulting services
- Go-to-market with our newest Data and Advanced Analytics practice, led by our newest technical team members… award-winning AI, ML and data science professionals
Our territories and accounts are unclaimed. You will get to carve your own earning path. And you will do so while helping our clients solve some of the most important Future of Work challenges…
Increase the speed at which new products go-to-market without sacrificing quality
Leverage AI, ML and advanced analytics solutions to be among the Early Adopters
Deliver superior total experience for all users—customers, employees, partners, shareholders, etc.
Solve technical talent deficit challenges amid the Great Resignation and talent wars
Fortify existing business infrastructure with emerging tech adoption
What You’ll Do
You will report directly to our VP of Sales, and work collaboratively with our technical and strategy leadership team, to:
- Leverage your proven sales methodology to break down doors at leading organizations, create awareness, identify buyer personas, tailor outreach and conduct discovery conversations to uncover business drivers/pain connected to technology solutions
- Represent our expanding portfolio of services with particular focus on growing our newly launched Data and Advanced Analytics practice, our well-established and high-performing Quality Engineering practice, and our ever-expanding arm of Consulting Services
- Partner with our team of AI, machine learning, data science and engineering technical leaders—published and award-winning subject matter experts
- Establish lasting relationships with C-suite, senior leaders and decision-makers
- Manage a strong pipeline and convert qualified leads into new clients
- Work with our Client Success team to ensure that first-time clients turn into loyal and long-term clients
- Embrace a consultative, people-centric approach to selling
- Partner with SQA Group’s go-to-market, technology and strategy team members, who will accelerate your ability to drive new business
- Continue to expand your knowledge on our key growth areas including: artificial intelligence, machine learning, engineering and devops, automation, business intelligence, and cloud
- 5+ years of Client Advisor or Account Executive experience; ability to creatively and effectively leverage omnichannel selling tactics
- Relevant B2B services or consulting sales experience (Preferred minimum of 2 years of sales experience in IT services, Digital Transformation, or Emerging Technology)
- Passion for futuristic technology, product development, and software delivery
- Demonstrated experience building a book of business with year-over-year growth as a top producer
- Positive, solutions-oriented mentality with the ability to innovate
- Strong consultative experience with a focus on building relationships and influencing decision making
- Capability of providing solutions for complex business problems that require an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Experience with C-level client relationship building and relationship management
- Desire to be part of an organization experiencing pioneering growth and a willingness to continuously improve and bring your best, most authentic self to the table
- High accountability to yourself, the team, and clients you serve
At SQA Group, we’re on a mission to bring together creative, passionate, spirited, kind-hearted, and purpose-driven individuals who want to have a positive impact on the communities they serve. We get to work with some of the most cutting-edge technologies — artificial intelligence, machine learning, automation frameworks, etc.— we get to partner with some of the most progressive organizations and help them drive velocity and, perhaps most importantly, we get to show up each day as our full selves. We get to explore new depths of our career and leadership with awesome people around us.
We are a team of pioneers, innovators, strategists and builders. We believe in creating an environment that nourishes the growth mindset. And we believe you, and your inherent talents, will make us better.
SQA Group offers comprehensive healthcare benefits, unlimited PTO, work where YOU want (in office, home, hybrid), continuous learning and development opportunities, and enhanced parental leave. We can’t wait to get to know you!
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA Group! SQA Group is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities above are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.