The advanced analytics space will quite literally change business forever — from what and how we measure to how we build truly data-empowered teams to how we better predict the future. We love that we get to wake up every day and help companies elevate the data sitting right within their walls.
Are you passionate about using data for good? Do you love elevating the insights that leaders depend on to make the right decisions? Fueled to help companies spark their own internal data revolutions?
Then we want to know you!
Our Advanced Analytics team is growing, and we have an exciting role on our team as a Data Innovation Consultants. SQA Group is a 22-year established tech and advisory services firm that helps tech and business leaders see around corners, stand-up new capabilities, and elevate data as competitive advantages that help drive towards next.
As our Data Innovation Consultant, you will provide support to our in-house Analytics team with upcoming client engagements. Grab more details below…
What You’ll Do:
Depending on your role on our team, you may dive into any of the following:
- Support our service delivery, including our proprietary service methodologies, either as a strategic partner or a service-oriented individual contributor
- Represent the SQA Group brand as a key Subject Matter Expert
- Interview stakeholders, facilitate workshops, analyze materials, and perform other discovery tasks to gather requirements, get a sense of current state, and start to plot a future state roadmap for our clients
- Produce deliverables, including strategy documents, roadmaps, presentations, scorecards, etc.
- Present findings to client audiences, both technical and non-technical
- Architect technical solutions based on business recommendations provided
- Implement recommended/architected solutions, potentially participating in a team environment or even leading a part of the team
- Deploying our service offerings to help clients innovate with data through:
- Data Strategy
- Data Governance
- Modern Measurement
- Adoption of Tools
- Data Stewardship
- Data Literacy
- Artificial Intelligence Acceleration
- Design Thinking
What You Bring
We’re looking for people that match many, but not necessarily all, of the following criteria:
- A passion for using data to make a difference in areas like diversity, equity, and inclusion; future of work; and modern approaches to innovation.
- Comfort with being in a public-facing role. The Data Innovation Consultant represents SQA Group to our clients and is an ambassador for our brand.
- Experience facilitating workshops and/or interviewing stakeholders. Particularly helpful if in the context of building data or innovation strategies, uncovering metrics, or roadmapping initiatives.
- Basic understanding of design thinking principles.
- Ability to creatively architect solutions that leverage advanced analytics, machine learning, and/or artificial intelligence.
- Experience and/or expertise in any of the following areas:
- Data Strategy
- Measurement Consulting
- Data Literacy Training
- Data Governance & Stewardship
- Data Analysis
- Data Engineering
- Data Science
- Decision Science
- Machine Learning Engineering
A Data Innovation Consultant at SQA Group enjoys the following benefits:
Flexibility. Many of our engagements will be fractional in nature, so you can supplement your income while working a full-time job or other consulting gigs.
Remote-Friendly. While our office is in Providence, RI, our clients are national. All of our service offerings can be conducted remotely, as can much of our implementation work. You can be a part of our team from the comfort of your own home.
Collaboration. We value the experience of our consultants and the input you bring to the table! Here, you’ll be able to influence how we deliver services – and perhaps even help design products of your own!
Learning. We are industry-agnostic, which means you’ll be exposed to a wide range of disciplines. A great opportunity to expand your domain expertise!
Whether you’re a specialist or a generalist, a strategist or an individual contributor, junior or senior, we want to talk to you! We’re building a diverse team of people who are passionate about using data for good. Send us your resume and cover letter if you’re interested in joining the data revolution!
At SQA Group, we’re on a mission to bring together creative, passionate, spirited, kind-hearted, and purpose-driven individuals who want to have a positive impact on the communities they serve. We get to work with some of the most cutting-edge technologies — artificial intelligence, machine learning, automation frameworks, etc.— we get to partner with some of the most progressive organizations and help them drive velocity and, perhaps most importantly, we get to show up each day as our full selves. We get to explore new depths of our career and leadership with awesome people around us.
We are a team of pioneers, innovators, strategists, and builders. We believe in creating an environment that nourishes the growth mindset. And we believe you, and your inherent talents, will make us better.
SQA Group offers comprehensive healthcare benefits, unlimited PTO, work where YOU want (in office, hybrid), continuous learning and development opportunities, and enhanced parental leave. We can’t wait to get to know you!
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA Group! SQA Group is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities above are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.