Are you a junior or senior in college looking for an internship where you can play a role in driving digital marketing activities, supporting cross-functional operations, and exploring employer branding strategies, among other things?
Then we want to meet you!
SQA Group is a tech and advisory services firm, made up of entrepreneurs, left- and right-brained thinkers, builders, creatives, and futures-oriented thinkers. We are digital-first, love a good Zoom game of coffee roulette, celebrate each other’s wins, and challenge one another to see beyond what’s possible.
Oh, and we also love all things software and data. We are a 22-year firm that helps our clients engineer quality software solutions and elevate data as a key differentiator.
What You’ll Do
- Create engaging digital and video content to be distributed across social media
- Research social media growth strategies for our SQA Group corporate accounts, and personal team member LinkedIn pages
- Perform routine marketing operations/support tasks related to email marketing, customer persona research, blogging, social media, and marketing research
- Partner with our Marketing and People Operations teams to research the latest employer branding and recruitment strategies
- Contribute to design and creative projects for various marketing materials
- Work closely with our Marketing team to get a first-hand look at a fast-paced corporate environment
Who You Are
- Junior or Senior college/university student
- Curious and creative, especially when learning new skills
- Passionate about writing and storytelling
- Eagerness to learn by doing
- Ability to take and apply direction and feedback
- Clear and confident communication style
- Some previous digital marketing coursework or previous experience using digital platforms preferred
- Some previous design coursework or relevant experience with design preferred
This role will be up to three days and 20 hours per week. This is a credit-based internship for a junior or senior-level student. There will also be consideration for a full-time role upon graduation.
At SQA Group, we’re on a mission to bring together creative, passionate, spirited, kind-hearted, and purpose-driven individuals who want to have a positive impact on the communities they serve. We get to work with some of the most cutting-edge technologies — artificial intelligence, machine learning, automation frameworks, etc.— we get to partner with some of the most progressive organizations and help them drive velocity and, perhaps most importantly, we get to show up each day as our full selves. We get to explore new depths of our career and leadership with awesome people around us.
We are a team of pioneers, innovators, strategists, and builders. We believe in creating an environment that nourishes the growth mindset. And we believe you, and your inherent talents, will make us better.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA Group! SQA Group is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities above are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.