SQA Group is a technology and advisory services firm in growth mode, partnering with Fortune 500 companies, large enterprises, and mid-market organizations to help our clients drive transformation. We introduce a blend of emerging technology solutions, data science services, and consulting services to fuel our clients’ modernization initiatives.
We are partnering with an insurance company that is undergoing a digital transformation initiative. As part of this larger transformation, SQA Group will be producing a dashboard to be used as a “single source of truth” for program- and team-level metrics and helping roll out improved standards/processes to their SDLC teams. We’re looking for multiple Full Stack Developers to help with the migration and coding implementation of the effort.
What You Bring:
- Strong communication and collaboration skills; ability and desire to assist teams through process improvements and data migrations.
- Full Stack development: strong hands-on development experience with ability to work with a diverse set of tools and technologies
- Strong Data/Integration and API development experience
- Development in AWS serverless architecture or comparable stack
- Lambda functions (Python)
- Agile methodologies experience and agile process mindset
- Jira and Atlassian toolset including Jira configuration experience (preferred)
- ServiceNow configuration and integrations (preferred)
- Tableau and/or BI dashboards and reporting (plus)
- Dashboards and Visualizations experience (plus)
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA Group! SQA Group is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities above are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.