Are you a junior or senior in college looking for an internship where you can get hands-on B2B sales experience? Interested in learning the latest hunting and client acquisition techniques? Interested in diving into the world of sales operations, support, and administrative management?
Then we want to meet you!
SQA Group is a tech and advisory services firm, made up of entrepreneurs, left- and right-brained thinkers, builders, creatives, and futures-oriented thinkers. We are digital-first, love a good Zoom game of coffee roulette, celebrate each other’s wins, and challenge one another to see beyond what’s possible.
Oh, and we also love all things software and data. We are a 22-year firm that helps our clients engineer quality software solutions and elevate data as a key differentiator.
What You’ll Do
- Learn how to manage and update accounts in a CRM
- Research buyer personas across many different industries
- Complete data scrubbing/cleansing projects in support of the sales team
- Research and share newsworthy items in the tech space
- In support of the whole company, occasionally jumping in for asset editing and creation
- Assist with the creation of sales documents and sales presentations
- Research the latest B2B sales hunting tactics
- Shadow sales calls and sales presentations
- Get real world access and experience with sales resources and tools
Who You Are
- Junior or Senior college/university student
- Curious and creative, especially when learning new skills
- Passionate about research and making new connections
- Eagerness to learn by doing
- Ability to take and apply direction and feedback
- Clear and confident communication style
- Some previous coursework or relevant experience in business or communications preferred
This role will be up to three days and 20 hours per week. This is a credit-based internship for a junior or senior-level student. There will also be consideration for a full-time role upon graduation.
At SQA Group, we’re on a mission to bring together creative, passionate, spirited, kind-hearted, and purpose-driven individuals who want to have a positive impact on the communities they serve. We get to work with some of the most cutting-edge technologies — artificial intelligence, machine learning, automation frameworks, etc.— we get to partner with some of the most progressive organizations and help them drive velocity and, perhaps most importantly, we get to show up each day as our full selves. We get to explore new depths of our career and leadership with awesome people around us.
We are a team of pioneers, innovators, strategists, and builders. We believe in creating an environment that nourishes the growth mindset. And we believe you, and your inherent talents, will make us better.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA Group! SQA Group is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities above are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.