**This is a Contract Role***
SQA Group is a tech and advisory services firm helping companies maximize two business differentiators — quality and data. We help both tech and business leaders see around corners, stand-up new capabilities, and elevate software quality and data as competitive advantages that help drive towards next.
SQA Group is partnering with a leading commercial insurer in Providence, RI to help support their development of technology solutions. We are looking for a Sr. Developer to join our clients fast-paced
Shared Services team that is responsible for building reusable enterprise services for consumption by 30+ product teams on the platform. The developer will also be responsible for designing and developing the solutions and creating onboarding documentation and guidance.
What You Bring
- RESTful API Design & Development
- AKS – knowledge of Helm Charts, troubleshooting AKS issues
- CICD Pipelines – preferred for YAML based pipelines
- GIT – git knowledge, branching, merging
- Unit Testing
- Code Quality and code inspection/review experience
- Azure Cloud
Also Requiring 1 of the Following
- Kafka experience – Experience with Confluent Kafka a plus
- GraphQL experience – writing performant graphql queries, understanding how to design GraphQL schemas
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA Group! This role is fully remote. SQA Group is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities above are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.