**This is a Consulting Role**
SQA Group is looking for a Senior QA Engineer to support our client’s design and implement test plans for a regression test suite. We are partnering with a leading advanced marketing platform company experiencing tremendous growth. As a Sr. QA Engineer, you will build out a regression test suite in XRay Test Manager for Jira.
The ideal Consultant will have a solid approach to QA, requirements analysis, and technical design. You should have experience working in start-up organizations or fast-paced software development firms.
What You’ll Do:
- Build regression test suite in XRay
- Build test plans and test cases
- Test web browser applications
- Work closely with developers in Agile fast-paced environment
Who You Are:
- Web Browser Application testing experience
- Ideally XRay Test Manager for Jira or XRay like tool
- Strong requirements analysis experience
- Strong Test Design experience
- Agile and experience working in a fast-paced software development company
- Eager to learn
- Genuine curiosity of technology
“From the start, everyone at SQA Group made me feel very welcome. The hiring and onboarding process was seamless, including regular one-on-ones that were informal in nature and allowed me to get more familiar with the job itself and with SQA Group as a company. What stands out for me about the company and its people is the level of personability and their willingness to help and make you feel comfortable. They make sure you have all the resources needed to be efficient and productive.”
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA Group! SQA Group is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities above are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.