We are a technology and advisory services firm in hyper-growth mode, actively selected by our clients to solve some of their most complex technology hurdles, as well as helping them innovate to a realm of new possibility through emerging technologies like AI, machine learning and IoT. As such, we are looking for a number of technical, strategic and visionary individuals to join our Technology Solutions Group.
Do you want to help us find people you would be excited to work with?
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to lead our strategy of attracting top disruptors, innovators, technicians, and creators in the fields of emerging technology, data science services, quality engineering, and compliance and risk management. From helping us find technology practice leaders to oversee the continued growth in our areas of specialization, to finding excellent engineers, data analysts and architects, we are continuously focused on developing our talent ecosystem and we want to hire someone who loves this work.
What You’ll Do:
- Working directly for our Chief People Officer, you will conceptualize, oversee and execute a multi-channel talent management strategy that attracts top 1% technical practice leads, solutions engineers, solutions architects, project managers, and technical implementers, among other roles
- Team with our SVP of Solutions and VP of Sales on managing technical resourcing needs against pipeline predictions and client closure to ensure our Solutions team grows in direct correlation with client acquisition, expediting SQA Group’s ability to find top talent
- Formulate innovative and creative talent acquisition and sourcing methodologies that enable us to reach the largest, most diverse talent pool of active and passive candidates, including identification of relevant professional associations, networks, trade groups, etc.
- Know well enough the technology talent community to build relationships with talent that both prefers FTE work, and those who prefer to partner with us in a consulting capacity
- Interview candidates and partners, coordinate with hiring managers, and manage numerous facets of the talent communication workflow
- Perform analysis of hiring priorities in collaboration with our leadership team
- Craft a compelling interview process (screening workflows, questions, assessments, etc.) that creates a powerful candidate experience, while helping SQA Group expediently identify the right team members
- Optimize and advise on talent acquisition tools, systems and resources
- Manage, attract and coach best-in-class talent managers, specialists, and sourcers
- Develop and implement a data-based approach to talent acquisition that allows us to strengthen and optimize strategies
What You Bring:
- 7+ years of experience in IT and tech talent acquisition/recruiting, with a proven ability to discover, attract, and maintain authentic relationships with outstanding talent
- A deep understanding and proven background of being able to successfully fill critical technology solutions roles—from SMEs to solutions engineers to architects
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and an expert at sourcing technical talent across multiple channels including social media and other digital networking resources
- Experience with full-cycle technical recruiting, sourcing, qualifying, submittals, onboarding, and relationship management
- Strong, analytical, and creative thinker who thinks beyond traditional recruitment methods
- Ability to be both an independent contributor and lead a growing team
- Familiarity with the use of data, metrics, and market information to drive discussions and influence change to bring qualified talent to SQA Group
- An openness to being held accountable to yourself, your team and clients we serve
- A willingness to evolve and further develop yourself both personally and professionally
What We Bring:
We provide extensive training and onboarding, excellent benefits, a true open-door policy, transparency, coaching, mentorship, and a culture you can rely upon to develop you personally and professionally
From day one, your opinions and ideas will start impacting our business and culture where we encourage you to “show up to level up” and value everyone’s contributions in developing and delivering customized solutions for our clients
We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity
This is a Corporate position
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA Group! SQA Group is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities above are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.