**This is a Consulting Role**
We are growing our Advanced Analytics team!
SQA Group is a tech and advisory services firm helping companies maximize two business differentiators — quality and data. We help tech and business leaders see around corners, stand-up new capabilities, and elevate software quality and data as competitive advantages that help drive towards next. We are looking to provide support to our in-house Analytics team with Data Analysts to support upcoming client projects in a Consultant fashion.
Our work centers largely around helping our clients embrace a whole-of-organization approach to data elevation and acceleration. We are seeking an experienced Data Analyst to turn raw data into actionable insights by building reports, dashboards, and visualizations according to stakeholder specifications.
What You’ll Do
- Work with business users and other stakeholders to gather requirements
- Prepare data for analysis using a variety of tools
- Analyze data to uncover trends
- Visualize data in a way that tells a compelling story
- Publish visualizations, dashboards, and reports so users can access them on demand
- Empower users with ways to dig deeper and explore what lies beneath the surface of their data
- Work with a multi-talented data & analytics team including data scientists, data engineers, and machine learning engineers
What You Bring
Demonstrated understanding and experience using software and tools including:
- Ability to tell business stories through the use of data
- Understanding of design principles that make data easy to read and interpret and capture an audience’s attention for what matters most
- Experience with one or more data visualization tools, including Power BI, Tableau, or Qlik
- Ability to transform data using the appropriate tool for your business intelligence platform, such as Power Query, Tableau Prep, or Qlik Data Manager
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Comfort with SQL implementations such as SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Oracle
- Knowledge of R and/or Python is helpful
This is a sampling of the skills that would be helpful in this role. This is not an exhaustive list; nor are all of the above required. We are building a dynamic team, so if you are an experienced Data Analyst with any of the above skills, we’d love to talk to you!
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA Group! This role is fully remote. SQA Group is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities above are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.