SQA Group is a technology and advisory services firm in growth mode, partnering with Fortune 500 companies, large enterprises and mid-market organizations to help our clients drive transformation. We introduce a blend of emerging technology solutions, data science services, and consulting services to fuel our clients’ modernization initiatives.
We are looking for Test Automation Architects to help our client advance their automation program by providing expertise in web application automation and desktop automation respectively from design through implementation. Specifically, we are looking for Test Automation Architects to lead design, implementation, and configuration of test framework and test suites.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and implement test automation frameworks for a range of application types
- Provide recommendations around test automation tools, techniques, and testing approach
- Preference around framework is python and pytest:
- WebAppDriver for desktop
- Selenium for web
- Ensure that framework is CI enabled for Gitlab
- Assist in test design as need for automation such as Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Implement automated tests as identified and prioritized in backlog
- Provide any other QE recommendations or enhancements as preferred by project sponsor
What You Bring:
- Excellent consulting, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to analyze solution options and provide recommendations to stakeholders
- Hands-on experience with building code-based test automation frameworks such as Selenium, Appium, WinAppDriver
- Advanced hands-on programming skills including strong design principles and ability to write maintainable and extensible code, particularly in python
- Experience integrating test automation framework into automated CI pipeline such as Gitlab
- Experience with front end (UI) and back-end (API) testing using multiple languages and tools
- Test design experience preferably Behavior Driven Development (BDD) such as pytest, Cucumber, Specflow
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA Group! SQA Group is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities above are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.